Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back from faraway lands

Hey all--or all three of you who occasionally read this blog. I'm back from abroad, back from Germany, Czech, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Turkey, France, and Britain, where I investigated the usefulness of the English language and pantomime in conversing with bewildered people. My advice: when in doubt, just talk louder. They'll understand if you yell at them, after all.

Since I was out a full week longer than I had originally intended (I ahem... missed my flight home, in typical Nate style), I've jumped back into work and haven't really done much else. Now I've got a free day, so it's time to catch up on blogging and emails. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Nate,

I visited your site. Hope you're well.

Love,

Big Al, the kiddy's pal

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nate!

Just remembered your blog address and thought I'd check it out. It's very nice, but what, no pictures of Budapest? Hare Krishna dancing, endless visits to the Turkish baths, wacky trips to the statue park...the photo ops were endless.
Anyway, hope things are good and I'll talk to you soon.

Pia

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respects, your site is really excellently done
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home